From our incredible product line of iconic brands, STAY FRESH offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. We want to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
The Store Manager role is responsible for leading the development, implementation and ongoing management of STAY FRESH operational initiatives. They will oversee ongoing development and planning along with the daily operations. This role will be responsible for improving and maintaining a high level of customer service and store presentation.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate:
· 5-7 years of experience and 3+ years supervising a team, within retail operations or inventory management or Ecommerce fulfillment
· Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills with the ability to influence with and without authority
· Experience with change management, continuous improvement and the ability to analyze and make recommendations to the business, to streamline or improve process
· Demonstrated experience or aptitude to manage relationships effectively in a retail environment
The measures of success:
· Contribution to financial objectives
· Individual objectives linked to the achievement of store goals
· Improved Store reviews on Social Media platforms; Google, yelp, Facebook, etc.
· Process improvements
· Positive Feedback from internal and external clients
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
Sales Associate (Part Time / Full Time)
- Provide service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image
- Selling, restocking, and engaging customers with collectors sneakers and apparel
- Stay up-to-date with all sneaker and streetwear brands and products carried in store
- Fit the company’s image and culture
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Previous sales experience in similar field is an asset
- Efficient and learn procedures quickly
- Detail oriented
- Motivated to sell and excel in customer service
- Positive work attitude
- Strong social media presence and understanding is an asset
- Record all transactions on the bank statements including sales receipts and expenses into the accounting system
- Trace and agree cash receipts to sales records, record sales in the proper general ledger account, and update the related accounts receivable and inventory records
- Record credit card transactions by tracing them to the supporting documents and preparing the correct general ledger account coding
- Maintain accurate inventory records for house products and consignment inventory, and ensure quantity, costs and shipping costs are entered correctly
- Assist with inventory counts, and costing and margin analysis
- Process vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner, check the accuracy of invoices and agree the details to purchase orders and bill of lading (three-way matching), prepare the correct general ledger account coding, check for proper approval/authorization and input information into the accounting system
- Organize and maintain proper records and filing system
- Occasional overtime is required
- Other related tasks, as required
Work Experience and Skills
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Retail industry experience is an asset
- Hands on experience with using QuickBooks online, desktop or other similar accounting software
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel are required
- Strong integrity and work ethics
- Detailed oriented and able to identify errors
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Self-motivated, enjoy new challenges, and want to learn new skills and knowledge
- Enjoy working in a face-paced environment with changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles and accrual accounting
- Standard office environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year