Please your send cover letter and resume to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Manager/Store Manager Full Time
From our incredible product line of iconic brands, Stay Fresh offers you an inspiring, fashion-driven environment with opportunities to learn and grow. We want to deliver extraordinary experiences and build lasting relationships with our customers and each other.
The Store Manager role is responsible for leading the development, implementation and ongoing management of STAY FRESH operational initiatives. They will oversee ongoing development and planning along with the daily operations. This role will be responsible for improving and maintaining a high level of customer service and store presentation.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate:
· 5-7 years of experience and 3+ years supervising a team, within retail operations or inventory management or Ecommerce fulfillment
· Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills with the ability to influence with and without authority
· Experience with change management, continuous improvement and the ability to analyze and make recommendations to the business, to streamline or improve process
· Demonstrated experience or aptitude to manage relationships effectively in a retail environment
The measures of success:
· Contribution to financial objectives
· Individual objectives linked to the achievement of store goals
· Improved Store reviews on Social Media platforms; Google, yelp, Facebook, etc.
· Process improvements
· Positive Feedback from internal and external clients
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
Accountant Full Time
- Record all transactions on the bank statements including sales receipts and expenses into the accounting system
- Trace and agree cash receipts to sales records, record sales in the proper general ledger account, and update the related accounts receivable and inventory records
- Record credit card transactions by tracing them to the supporting documents and preparing the correct general ledger account coding
- Maintain accurate inventory records for house products and consignment inventory, and ensure quantity, costs and shipping costs are entered correctly
- Assist with inventory counts, and costing and margin analysis
- Process vendor invoices in a timely and accurate manner, check the accuracy of invoices and agree the details to purchase orders and bill of lading (three-way matching), prepare the correct general ledger account coding, check for proper approval/authorization and input information into the accounting system
- Organize and maintain proper records and filing system
- Occasional overtime is required
- Other related tasks, as required
Work Experience and Skills
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience
- Retail industry experience is an asset
- Hands on experience with using QuickBooks online, desktop or other similar accounting software
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel are required
- Strong integrity and work ethics
- Detailed oriented and able to identify errors
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Self-motivated, enjoy new challenges, and want to learn new skills and knowledge
- Enjoy working in a face-paced environment with changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Strong understanding of basic accounting principles and accrual accounting
- Standard office environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Sales Associate (Part Time / Full Time)
- Provide service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image
- Selling, restocking, and engaging customers with collectors sneakers and apparel
- Stay up-to-date with all sneaker and streetwear brands and products carried in store
- Fit the company’s image and culture
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Previous sales experience in similar field is an asset
- Efficient and learn procedures quickly
- Detail oriented
- Motivated to sell and excel in customer service
- Positive work attitude
- Strong social media presence and understanding is an asset
Develop, implement and maintain all financial policies, procedures and systems.
Plan, organize and control the day to day management of the financial team.
Plan, coordinate and evaluate the financial planning, control budget and perform cost and benefits analysis for new products or new business plans and other related business activities.
Analyze and estimate revenue and profit generations, identifies possible financial outcome of the company’s decisions and other financial control functions and give suggestions on potential risk issues for senior management.
Make, prepare and summary quarterly and annual financial statements, cost analysis reports and other related financial reports, and report to senior management.
Evaluate and update monthly financial reporting systems to ensure the facilitation of a continual accounting of revenue received, expenses incurred, and any changes to assets, liabilities and equity.
Be able to facilitate and respond to potential investors regarding financial status, cash flow, revenue growth, and risk management.
Evaluate, develop, revise and refine training materials and train new hires as needed.
- Oversee, supervise, direct and facilitate requests for any information required by the accountant or other departments.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Finance manager or accounting proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at professional level
Freelance Content Writer
- Write content (sneaker and fashion editorials, copy for social media and newsletters)
- In tune with sneaker, streetwear, and pop culture
- Online media experience would be an asset (experience with WordPress or other CMS)
Able to meet deadlines
- All candidates should have samples of work or portfolio available for review
- Able to work independently and in a team environment