Please your send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Sales Associate (Part Time / Full Time)
- Provide service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service, so as to promote the company’s image
- Selling, restocking, and engaging customers with collectors sneakers and apparel
- Stay up-to-date with all sneaker and streetwear brands and products carried in store
- Fit the company’s image and culture
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Previous sales experience in similar field is an asset
- Efficient and learn procedures quickly
- Detail oriented
- Motivated to sell and excel in customer service
- Positive work attitude
- Strong social media presence and understanding is an asset
- Tracking, managing, and receiving shipments from carriers
- Inspecting shipments, unpacking items and products
- Use scanners to scan barcodes on products for inventory count/stocktake
- Preparing products for shipment (cleaning, packaging, labeling, etc)
- Loading and unloading products from trucks and keeping warehouse storage space organized
- Assisting photographers daily with picking and moving products around the warehouse and various other photoshoot spaces
- Maintaining detailed inventory and equipment lists
- General clean-up and maintenance of the outer building, warehouse, and office space
- Our ideal candidate will be a fast learner, able to follow instructions, and is reliable and accountable. Other requirements include:
- Able to lift 20 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to work weekends as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own schedule
- Class 5 driver's license and access to a vehicle is preferred
Develop, implement and maintain all financial policies, procedures and systems.
Plan, organize and control the day to day management of the financial team.
Plan, coordinate and evaluate the financial planning, control budget and perform cost and benefits analysis for new products or new business plans and other related business activities.
Analyze and estimate revenue and profit generations, identifies possible financial outcome of the company’s decisions and other financial control functions and give suggestions on potential risk issues for senior management.
Make, prepare and summary quarterly and annual financial statements, cost analysis reports and other related financial reports, and report to senior management.
Evaluate and update monthly financial reporting systems to ensure the facilitation of a continual accounting of revenue received, expenses incurred, and any changes to assets, liabilities and equity.
Be able to facilitate and respond to potential investors regarding financial status, cash flow, revenue growth, and risk management.
Evaluate, develop, revise and refine training materials and train new hires as needed.
- Oversee, supervise, direct and facilitate requests for any information required by the accountant or other departments.
A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is required
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Finance manager or accounting proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at professional level
Freelance Content Writer
- Write content (sneaker and fashion editorials, copy for social media and newsletters)
- In tune with sneaker, streetwear, and pop culture
- Online media experience would be an asset (experience with WordPress or other CMS)
Able to meet deadlines
- All candidates should have samples of work or portfolio available for review
- Able to work independently and in a team environment